Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Almost over

The wait is almost over and the winners of the two competitions that I have a vested interest in, should be announced within the next couple of days if they stick to what they said on their website. It's been a long wait (several months since I entered both of them) and I just hope that the wait is worth it. It's been a long while since I was placed in a competition, though in fairness I don't enter anywhere near as many as I used to, and success, however small, at this stage would be a welcome shot in the arm. Hopefully by the time that I get round to writing my next blog entry I will have the results.

In the meantime I have started to edit the first draft of my new fantasy novel and that at least is going extremely well. I hope to have the first edit completed by the end of July at the latest.

More news as it comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment