Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Confession and addiction

Okay I'm just going to come right out and say it - instead of writing this last week to ten days, I've found myself addicted to a television programme and instead of bashing away on the keyboard, I've been watching DVD after DVD as I attempt to catch up with the show. So what show is it that has captivated my attention so badly? It's The 100. I've resisted starting this show for some time as goodness only knows, there's enough good TV out there already competing with my writing and reading for a slot in my limited spare time, but in the end I gave in. And then I was hooked. Yes the actors are all pretty and flawless and don't reflect the human race as it is, but then who'd watch a programme that did? It's escapism and has a good storyline and I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops, of at all, in series 3.

Back on the writing front, Horrified Press have published another 2 books with some of my short stories in. One I have already mentioned (Tales from the graveyard) now available from Lulu.com but they have also recently published Midnight Ghosts which contains 3 of my short stories and is full of the work of some other very talented writers. Why not check it out? The cover art is below.

Midnight Ghosts

Paperback, 158 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
Price: £9.99 (excl. VAT)
Prints in 3-5 business days
Ghosts walk at night, when they can be seen against the darkness, ghosts haunt houses, deserted crossroads, silenced cars... ghosts can be anywhere, any place around midnight. Ghost stories are always a challenge and the Thirteen authors met that challenge superbly in this varied and fascinating collection of ghost stories. Enjoy - in the

No comments:

Post a Comment